Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

This is Me

tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

This is Me Empty This is Me

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:14 am

Wow I like your forum much easier to find things thats for sure. Anyway I reintroduce my self Very Happy I'm Tanja on day 3 of the detox and haven't lost any weight but haven't put it on either so don't know if thats a good thing or not. Fingers crossed I might have a loss tomorrow I do know that I never used to eat snacks I just had my main meals only so maybe thats it. Anyway will open up a little more then I did in the other forum.

I have always had a struggle with my weight from being Overweight at high school getting called barge-arse to becoming Anorexic due to the taunts they gave me. Then I got into a very volatile relationship I hide everything that happened to me I was very good at doing this. All the bruises, the nasty words he said, I bottled up inside and placed it aside I thought I had found my one true love I married him. We had 2 children and 1 on the way thats when things got worse and worse and I started to realize that this was wrong. With only 10 days til Christmas he came home and said he was leaving but not before he left a reminder of who he was I was black and blue with 2 children and pregnant. That night I knew I would never ever let myself get into a situation like again and I created the shell that engulfed me and continued to grow and grow, this shell for me protected me as I felt safe until that photo.
    In 2009 I went to a birthday party for my niece and my brother took my camera of me and just started taking random photo's of everyone and the next day I saw the photo's and couldn't believe my eyes how could have I let myself get like this. I started a diet the very next day and have lost 44 kilos and plateau for 6 months but stuck to it I am really hoping that will help me lose the last 35 kilos Very Happy

I thinks thats about it my life story and why I got so big and why i'm on my journey, I said on the other forum my 3 are autistic we never see the father (which is best) I will say he had supervised visit but only turned up twice. Anyway I love drawing, love twilight (drool) and looking forward to meeting you all.

xoxo
    Tanja
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

This is Me Empty Re: This is Me

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:21 am

Oh Hun, what a journey you've been on This is Me 235840194

You've come through so much and to still pull off such a huge feat in weightloss while raising those children on your own is nothing next to a miracle and I do hope you are as proud of yourself as we are of you. I know you'll get through the last hurdle, 35 kilos..pffft, it's nothing This is Me 3939544043

Don't worry, I'm a huge Twiimum too (literally This is Me 3973136183 ) and can't wait for BD to come out!! I have a work colleague who I converted muhahah so we're off together. Are you team Jacob or Edward? By your siggie I'm guessing Edward, which is the same as me, my friend however is all about Jacob - so we have some fun office rivalry
    I also love to draw, and have been doing so since highschool. Charcoal is my favourite medium although it's a bit messy so with the Little guy around I often just stick to penicl....who am I kidding, I haven't had a chance to sit and draw in ages! But I do love it. I also write poetry.

It's so nice to meet you (again) and glad you made your way over Smile
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:26 am

I'm very proud of myself I still have my moment where I get so disappointed I haven't finished but then I just think to myself wake up girl look how far you have come.
    And OMG I a huge Twilight fan I never ever was going to read ever cos vampires don't sparkle I'm such a Buffy and True Blood fan just seemed weird but my mum listened to a radio interview Stephenie did where she was talking about the dream she had of the meadow, my mum just knew it was something I should read it was quite funny she made me buy all the books was so not impressed with her but got them anyway, the first book I read in 4 and half hours I couldn't put it don't i thought I would just read the first few pages at 11:30pm and read the lot next thing I knew it was 4 o'clock in the morning Laughing Lucky it was when the kids were at daycare i took the at 10 and picked them up a 5 had all 4 books read in 3 days Very Happy

I'm am so TEAM EDWARD all the way not into wet dogs teehee, but you can't half tell with my ticker Lmao Thats one of my drawings in the ticker, not into charcoal way to messy but love graphite and coloured pencil. Only in the last few years have I found time to draw but most times its only 30 minutes or very late at night.
    My Personal Trainer is Team Jacob so makes for an interesting session as I'm Team Edward my sister is funny she is Team Both Ways Lmao

Well better go kids are climbing up the walls way to much chocolate for them Very Happy
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

Omg, True Blood - Now THAT is my all time favourite. I love twilight, don't get me wrong - but True Blood has such a more adult side that I just loveeeeeeee
    I even got my Hubby liking it too, in fact we watched the first two seasons in one weekend when I was pregnant, we even dragged our bed matress into the back living area to watch them all night Lmao THAT's how hooked we are on it!

I can't wait for the new season to start up hissy
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:00 am

OMG you both of you. GO TEAM ERIC!!! Woohoo more true blood friends!!

Tania - Give yourself a massive pat on the back. For moving away from your old life with a horrible horrible man, staying strong for your kids and starting a fresh. Well done!!

I too am a single mum. I split from my ex when my kids were 5 & 2. Now they are nearly 18 and 14.

Hang in there and you can do it!!

As for Twilight - prefer the books, but will see the movies.

See you online Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:47 pm