Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tanja's Weightloss Journey

tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Tanja's Weightloss Journey  Empty Tanja's Weightloss Journey

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 am

So I'm on day 3 of the detox haven't been hungry been doing everything it has said to do but haven't seen a shift in weight yet I so hope that I lose something tomorrow as I don't know what I did wrong hissy

I guess I'm more frustrated then anything but will stick to it and might pull a number in at the end of the week I was hoping for that 5 kilo loss like they say on the t.v but guess I will just have to wait. Mmmm I wonder if I will get to keep it for free now Laughing

Wish me luck for the rest of the week.

Oh one more thing HAPPY EASTER I'm lucky as I dont like chocolate so I dont have to worry about today Very Happy
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Tanja's Weightloss Journey  Empty Re: Tanja's Weightloss Journey

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:44 am

Hiya Tanja!! Tanja's Weightloss Journey  1387363171

How is your water intake? I find with BT if you don't get those 3lts in a day it can really make an impact on your loss. Yesterday my water intake was a bit crappy, and today it reflected in the scales.

Hang in there! As I said before you've done such a fantastic job losing weight already with you Biggest loser diet! I know you'll get there.

Happy Easter hun Tanja's Weightloss Journey  459784477
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 am

I think that might be it not enough water might up the intake today.
    Thank you Lots a Love
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:32 am

So today is Day 4 finished the detox after I thought I wouldn't lose anything as I didn't keep up with the water intake I stepped on the scales (think I need a new set too) I lost 1.7 kilos. I sit here thinking wow if I had have drank all that water I would be in the 80s by now lol. I'm so looking forward for today real food veggies mmmmmmmmmm I'm drooling just thinking about it.
    Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance Vegie Dance
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:20 am

Today is Day 5 and I just wanna scream it's so stupid but was all excitied as the scales this morning said 90.7 kilos but I now think that they have stuffed up they have been playing up according to my mum so I re weighed myself and it told me 95.3 kilos, they have new batteries and everything and I'm so scared to go buy a new pair as what if it says I am 95.3 kilos.

I know it sounds so stupid but I thought I had lost and I could see it too clothes are starting to get slightly too big and clothes that were too tight fit really good now. It just got to me and was really upsetting.
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:38 am

Oh honey, now listen here. Chin up ok. Low batteries will send you insane on scales hissy so definitely replace those. And hey, if your clothes feel looser - why argue with that!

Don't beat yourself up over this, keep guzzling that water down and you're going to be fine. Console
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:19 am

I had replaced the batteries Thursdays so I knew that I was alright but I guess the scales have died so went and brought a new set of scales it is saying 92.2kilos but I have eaten breaky and snack plus gallons of waters lmao so I'm hoping tomorrow morning I'll be back down to 90.7 or close enough would be happy with 91 kilos too.

Edit: I'm guessing that the old scales were about a kilo out so will add that to my start weight too.
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 am

Today is Day 6 and kids are finally back at school well kinda they only go for 2 hours but I now have a family daycare in place so she picks them up today, Thursdays and Friday so I can get so me time been 3 years since I've had no kids home foe the day it's so different. I could just sit with a cuppa and a good book for the day.

I got new scales yesterday and work out the old ones were about a kilo out so I weighed myself this morning (Yep I'm a serial weigher) Lmao and I'm 91.5 so I'm very very pleased getting so close to the 80s Very Happy Happydance I'm really hoping that next weeks weigh in is 80 something Very Happy.

I think thats about it for today nothing else to say I could tell you what Im eating for dinner if you want I'm have Bolognese with shredded cabbage of the BT site but will do it my way I add vitaminized veggies (think thats how you spell it) to mine so the kids eat their veggies so will l try it out tonight and see how I go.
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Hey Tanja,

I remember those days when all you wanted was the kids to dissapear and give me a break. My kids were babies when I split from my husband also and yep, did it all on my own and still am. Yeah, I've had dates and longish relationships, but I couldnt get past that "trust" barrier. I'll be in wheelchair I think when Mr Right wheels up to me. lol! But I'm happy with ME and that's the main thing, can't ever remember that feeling.

Now mine are older so its not hard, in fact I'm at the stage where I miss them when they're not here.

tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 am

Hey Meg it's not that i want them to dissapear the all have autism and AD/HD and only go to school for 2 hours so for three years I've had no time to myself and it's only the last months I have got to go shopping for the first time with no children. And when they are home their high anxiety means I still don't get time to myself as the need to know where and what I'm doing. But you know what the best thing is I wouldn't have it any other way Very Happy Today they get picked up by the childcare provider and I have the day to draw not that I'm drawing right now Lmao

So its Day 8 didn't get time to log in yesterday after the gym and then the Autism support group I was so tired. Today was my weigh in day and was so excited to see i'm 90.5 kilos I'm .5 kilos away from being in the 80s so all up this week I lost 2.3 kilos and 21 cms in total so super excitied Very Happy Nothing much else to say so talk later Oh one more I am never doing spinner bikes again they hurt your bottom Lmao
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:39 am

rofl @ the spinner bikes comment....I can imagine!! Eeek Haven't tried those myself.

Congratulations on the loss this week. That is bloody fantastic, so proud of you!! Happydance

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 am