Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
stefenia
tanjasweightloss
tim.mcglone
Janene
8 posters

On the way to a new ME!

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

On the way to a new ME! Empty On the way to a new ME!

Post  Janene Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:53 am

Well I am just starting day 3 of my detox. I have to say, I felt awfully hungry yesterday afternoon and found myself having protein snacks almost every hour. Still, in two days I've lost 2.6 Kilos - Go me!! I'm so proud of that, and even managed to almost drink all the water I am suppose to.

Clap Clap

Although to tell you the truth I can't WAIT for some Vegies tomorrow Laughing
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

On the way to a new ME! Empty Re: On the way to a new ME!

Post  Janene Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:45 am

Well as the day draws to a close I have to admit I haven't been as vigilant as yesterday. I don't think i got all my steps in (wasn't wearing my ped) and I haven't drunk as much water as I should have. Will see how this reflects tomorrow on my scales. It's kind of cool to lose so much in 2 days. I'm proud of that atleast. I didn't cheat today or anything like that, just not enough water... On the way to a new ME! 4069613247

Off to drown myself under the tap! On the way to a new ME! 277638789
    tim.mcglone

Post  tim.mcglone Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 pm

I know exactly what you mean by getting excited about vegetables!
    I couldn't wait to start eating them again after detox Smile
    I have a large bag of Frozen Broccoli and Cauliflower in the freezer which I can just pop into the microwave to cook. Makes that part of meal prep so simple!
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:27 am

Wow thats fantastic 2.6 kilos in 3 days. Clap
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:42 am

Well the 3 days of hell is over! On the way to a new ME! 4066630553

Lol nah it wasn't that bad. All up I lost 2.9 kilos. I am happy with that, I guess I could have done more, yesterday I only lost 300 grams, I knew it would be low because my water intake was no up to par but that's ok. I got a sleep in this morning *Thank you hubby!* So I'm off to make some breakfast. I'm dying to make that turkey and egg melt on a piece of toast so that's it for me.

We're off to my parents for Easter lunch, we're having roast chicken so YAY for Vegies for me!! Although I will miss those yummy roast potatoes, but I'm so excited to eat some greens I don't think I'll mind too much On the way to a new ME! 253468018

Happy Easter Everyone Smile On the way to a new ME! 459784477
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:44 am

Yum! That Turkey Egg melt was fantastic, I could do that for breakfast daily i think lol.

I took a piece of toast, layed it with some sliced turkey from the deli (thrown in the frypan a few seconds to warm it up) and then a few shavings of parmessan cheese (I didn't have regular) and topped with a fried egg. Ohhhhh how I missed bread On the way to a new ME! 277638789
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:18 am

Janene wrote:Yum! That Turkey Egg melt was fantastic, I could do that for breakfast daily i think lol.

I took a piece of toast, layed it with some sliced turkey from the deli (thrown in the frypan a few seconds to warm it up) and then a few shavings of parmessan cheese (I didn't have regular) and topped with a fried egg. Ohhhhh how I missed bread On the way to a new ME! 277638789

I know what my breakfast is for tomorrow YUM my mouth is watering at the thought of real food.
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 am

Lol I know exactly what you mean. I just have a roast dinner at my parents for Easter and I got them to pile my plate high with all the unlimited green vegies that could fit on there! Laughing Mum was asking if it was too much, to which I replied "Are you kidding! I still see some plate there!" Razz
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 am

Well I think I may have an excuse for the low loss yesterday, my monthlys arrived today Mess with me (sorry for the info fellas Razz ) and at that time of the month I am always bloated and retaining water and I always am a few kilo's heavier. I guess this is good news because it means next week I should see a good loss
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:43 am

Stronger
    Well I got busy this morning, I found my old Walk Away the Pounds DVD and did the 2 mile workout. Phew! I forgot how hard it was to move this fat ass around like that affraid
    But I also forgot how good it felt afterwards! Wooooooooohoooooooooooo.
    Clap I feel so proud of myself for not stopping until It was done.

I plan on doing the 2 mile daily, and once a week jumping in and doing the 3 mile (with Abs), maybe on a weekend so Hubby can help with Bubba to keep him out from under my feet...

For Breakfast I had a piece of toast with 50grams of roast pork and a spread of cottage cheese. Was pretty tasty. I have my big milkshake cup of water beside me, and my gills are starting to fill for the day once again Laughing

No weigh in today, I'm going to wait until free day to weigh again - which is going to be Saturday instead of Wednesday, I am extending my week of BT because I want my free day to fall on a Sat so i can enjoy doing something with hubby, like a lunch or dinner and not worry about complying with BT

Oh
    and Easter came and went with NO chocolate whatsoever!! Strong
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Well as the day draws to a close I think i did pretty good. The workout was great this morning, although my littlemissmonthly has me a bit crampy tonight. Also craving chocolate and a bit bitchy catfight

Must ignore these feelings and remember tomorrow is a new day!! ignore

Sometimes I hate being a woman rofl

I'm not getting on the scales until Sat morning, which will be my free day. With my period I know I'm going to be bloated and retaining water and I don't want to see a gain on the scales....so staying off them until it goes away!! whip
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 am

Surprised Ok the whole I'm not getting on the scales until saturday thing isn't going to happen Scales . LoL - can I say I'm addicted to weighing myself!! rofl

But alas it wasn't all bad. I've lost another 300 grams Happydance so YAY!

Today my monthlies have me feeling bleh still. In fact this morning I skipped my aerobics saying I felt too crampy and yuck, but I spent all morning feeling guilty for not working out!! HA Waiting So in the end I did the 1 mile walk aerobics, which is still something. And as usual I feel better after finishing it. Lots a Love

I also had my first atkins bar for this round of BT. Ohh gosh I forgot how freakin' yummy those things were. I had the coconut one (Like a bounty) because this time of the month I do nothing but crave chocolate!! So I think I've done pretty good to resist....No more atkins now for the rest of the week though.. whip
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 am

I hear you about the Atkins bars - but the one you had is too low in protein and too high in fat - it is not much different from a Bounty. They taste divine but are not really BT compliant unfortunately. I usually get the snack bars or the bigger bars which are more compliant but still chocolate. My plan is to eat a lot less of these bars than I did for the first month - to see if I can get the weight loss going again (slowed down - not a plateau but close).
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 am

hissy
    Bad day bad day!!
    I'm at work, what an awful shitstorm of a morning. I work in IT (in a TAFE College) - been off over the easter break and our network had a meltdown last night - so you can imagine the cranky pissed off people I've been dealing with.. Mad

Shut up
    Now it's mid morning, the phone has gone from ringing non stop to ringing roughly 30 seconds between calls. At the moment I'm ignoring it because if I deal with one more pissed off person wanting to bitch at me I'll lose the plot catfight

So of course my stress levels are through the roof, and what am I doing now....CRAVING CHOCOLATE! Eeek It doesn't help that in my office is a huge container of little solid easter eggs affraid . So far I'm doing well to resits them but good lord give me strength!!!

Waiting Is it home time yet? Mess with me
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 am

Hi Janene <hugs>

Sounds like it is not going to be an easy day - especially with those nasty little eggs calling your name. Might be a time to have a protein bar for a snack so you can at least put those cravings at bay.

My brother works in IT at ECU - so he has the same kind of issues on a daily basis - it drives him mad too. Hopefully the day will quieten down and you can find some peace! yoga

Take care.
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 pm

rofl your day was a replica of mine, maybe there was something in the waters and everyone put their grumpy pants on today.

Oh well, tis nearly over, time to relax max or have a milo for the chocky craving, I did whilst on the detox and still do and losing still.

if tomorrow is bad for both of us, we should do a competing WII challenge for a bit of fun. Have you got WII plus yet? let me know when you do, we can have a race up the hill with the times.

Have a great night

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:04 am

Weigh in day today.

This weeks loss = 3.9kilos Clap I'm pretty stoked about that. For one week that's a good amount!

Woohooo Free day today, funnily enough I'm not overly craving anything. I am off to try to find an easter egg on sale somewhere lol. And maybe make a lasagne for dinner Lots a Love
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun May 01, 2011 6:17 am

Two things:

URGH!! I forgot how sluggish and yuck excess carbs make you feel. Perhaps it's cause it's how I use to feel 24/7? I had a piece (a generous one at that hissy ) of rich chocolate cake yesterday evening after dinner before bed. I know it was my free day but that was just stupid. I should have had some protein. Anyway it's done now and nothing I can do about it except work it off. I should have known better though - no getting on scales until atleast mid week!! LoL. I'm doing an extra BT day this week so my Free day can fall on mothers day next sunday.

And secondly - Can we say OUCH!! I did both new Wii Games yesterday, EA SPorts Active and Biggest Loser and omg, my legs are so freaking sore this morning Lmao . That'll teach me. I might wait until this afternoon to go at it again because I can barely get off the loo today rofl rofl

Ahh well, all for a good cause lol!
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Fri May 06, 2011 2:41 am

Happydance
    5.2 Kilos GONE FOREVER!!

I feel good about that loss, in two weeks. Not bad. And all with little exercise. I need to bump that up a level.
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Fri May 06, 2011 3:30 am

Fantastic first 2 weeks Janene - well done. Every kilo that comes off is a celebration. You will reach those double digits in no time!
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Wed May 11, 2011 6:30 am

Wow, Here I am almost 3 weeks down and NO cheating!! Lol, forget weight loss - that in itself is a huge feat for me Clap

Although the 6.2kg is a bit of a bonus Laughing

I'm finding myself a bit more hungry as of late, and needing to snack more often. I think a lot of it is due to the cold....I guess years of thinking food will make me warm and snuggly is hard to reverse? Slowly, but surely my way of thinking is changing. I'm over half way to my first 10 kilo loss and I feel good...I don't feel "different" yet lol, but I feel good.

Now if only I can keep up my damn water intake

Suspect
    Ang
    Ang

Post  Ang Wed May 11, 2011 10:10 am

Congratulations on the weight loss that is GR8!! Lots a Love

I have to agree with you there Janene, I too have been eating alot the last couple of days being that I'm eating every 1-2 hours. Makes me feel good tho cause the food you put in is being eaten up so much faster and making that metabolism WORK!!! Woohoo (well thats what im telling myself anyway lol)

Hope everyone are having a good week Very Happy

stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Wed May 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Janene

I too am finding that I need to eat a little more often. This is partly due to being back at school where eating times are constricted by the timetable - so I have added in additional snacks. So long as the snacks are protein the metabolism should stay kicked up.

I had to go out last night so instead of my usual 40-60 min on the Wii board I did the 3 mile walk. OMG! And I didn't even do the arms! Though I am enjoying the variety of different walks and exercises. I bought a new pedometer at Coles ($15 bargain) to replace the BT one which has never worked. A normal day at school is well over 5000 steps and I don't even teach all day (which would bump it waaaay up) as I have a heavy admin (ie sitting at a desk) load. So I now know that with a normal teaching day I only need to do another 5000 steps which is 30 mins walk away the pounds or 50 mins stepping or 25 mins jogging - easy! Mind you - I usually do combinations!

Janene - your weight loss is amazing - took me 6 weeks to lose that much - so well done. I know what you mean about weighing after a free day - it takes me 3 days to get back to my pre-free day weight which is very annoying as I only have 3 more days to lose weight. No wonder I have slowed down my loss.
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Thu May 12, 2011 1:54 pm

I had my first cheat today Crying or Very sad

I had an awful night with Master 9 Month old last night where neither of us slept a wink (isn't teething and colds fun?!). So today I was a bit emotional, had to call into work sick because he was not well enough for daycare and while filling up the car with fuel I got a Freddo Frog!! Dammit, I am more upset that I still turn to chocolate in times of stress.

Anyway have my lunch packed for tomorrow....I'm not dwelling on this - I also skipped some of the snacks today....In fact I can't even remember if I ate lunch!. *sighs* Mess with me Need to crack down on this and remember tomorrow is a new day and I am still on track...The wheel just came loose is all
    FeFe

Post  FeFe Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 am

Janene wrote:I had my first cheat today Crying or Very sad

I had an awful night with Master 9 Month old last night where neither of us slept a wink (isn't teething and colds fun?!). So today I was a bit emotional, had to call into work sick because he was not well enough for daycare and while filling up the car with fuel I got a Freddo Frog!! Dammit, I am more upset that I still turn to chocolate in times of stress.

Anyway have my lunch packed for tomorrow....I'm not dwelling on this - I also skipped some of the snacks today....In fact I can't even remember if I ate lunch!. *sighs* Mess with me Need to crack down on this and remember tomorrow is a new day and I am still on track...The wheel just came loose is all

dont stress Janene - as you say the wheel only came loose - you are human after all and you will be fine! I admire you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm