We all have to start somewhere!

tim.mcglone

We all have to start somewhere!

Post  tim.mcglone on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Well it's day 3 after detox and I'm feeling pretty good!

Had a bit of a large sleep in today so that has kind of played havoc with my meal timing! I've solved it by just shortening the time between meals a little for today.

Still no cravings for sugar at all! I'm going to have a free day this Wednesday as I have to go out.

I've also discovered that Paul Newman's Ranch dressing is FANTASTIC drizzled very sparingly over cauliflower and broccoli
    It also has very little carb!

I also weighed a portion of the Birdseye fish fillet that I had for lunch, it only came out to 129g without the sauce on it and I also discovered that it has about the same amount of carbs WITH the sauce as a BT shake! So it's fine for lunches Smile

I can't wait for the 4 weeks to be up before I start doing some more strenuous excercise!
    I have a few Les Mills instructor DVD's here that I have used in the past to bring the old fitness levels up and to help with muscle tone.
    I've found that the Bodypump and Bodystep classes are the most fun. I do feel pretty uncoordinated doing the step though
    Laughing

I think that the trickiest thing to get past is a business trip that I have to take to Cairns in Mid May for 3 days. Going to have to work out exactly how to deal with that one when I get there. I think I'll make the final day a free day so I'll only really need to worry about 2 of them!

Anyhoo, I've rambled enough for an opening post.

Janene
    Admin

Re: We all have to start somewhere!

Post  Janene on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Clap Yay you have a journal!!!

Oooo, I will have to look at for those fish fillets, as am a fan of seafood.
    Hmmm Cairns in may eh...Well if you plan ahead I think you're going to do fine.

I have some DVD's called "walk away the pounds" it's aerobics but it's not that strenuous, but by lord by the end I'm done! I think they have a 1 mile and 2 mile one...I am going to dig them out as a change from my Wii.

Have a good night Hi There

Goal #1 - Reach Double Digits

May Challenge

tim.mcglone

Post  tim.mcglone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 am

Ok, first weigh in day done!
    I didn't lose quite as much as I would have liked but any loss is a good loss right Very Happy

1st week down and 4.7kg gone for good!
    stefenia

Post  stefenia on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 am

4.7kg is awesome Tim - it took me nearly 4 weeks to lose that much! Enjoy your free day tomorrow and I hope your trip works out okay.
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:43 am

tim.mcglone wrote:Ok, first weigh in day done!
    I didn't lose quite as much as I would have liked but any loss is a good loss right Very Happy

1st week down and 4.7kg gone for good!

are you kidding! 4.7 is fantastic!!! Clap Woohoo
    Well done you...Absolutely brilliant, you should be stoked Happydance

Goal #1 - Reach Double Digits

May Challenge

tim.mcglone

Post  tim.mcglone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks ladies Very Happy
    I think I may have fallen into the marketing hype a little and thought that I should lose a little more on my first week.

Funny thing about my free day, I thought I would be really looking forward to it but in reality I'm not. I have been thinking about what I'd like to have for the 2 free meals and I can't think of a single thing! Might just have to go with Subway I think, always a tasty alternative!

I'm going to keep just the walking for the next week or 2 then I think I'll add in some more strenuous stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:46 pm