Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

look out world!!!

mumofAlyssa

look out world!!! Empty look out world!!!

Post  mumofAlyssa Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:35 am

hey everyone,
    my name is michelle, im 23 years old and a mother to 16 month old daughter, she is energetic and full of life, i need alot of energy to keep up with her Smile
    i started at 108.85 in just 2 weeks i lost 6.3kgs and got down to 102.6, i however had an emotional battle and had 13 days off the program, but im back. doing day 1 of detox and am more determined then ever.. i put o 2.5kgs, but it will be off quickly Smile)
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

look out world!!! Empty Re: look out world!!!

Post  tanjasweightloss Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:15 am

Welcome Very Happy Hi There and I'm sure you'll have that off in no time I too can understand the emotional battles for the past 18 months I've been here there and dont no where but you just have to remember to pick you've self up and start again. I love you
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 am

Hi There Michelle.

Tanja is exactly right, we all fall off sometimes but the trick is not to let it get to you and get caught in that spiral that keeps you falling. Sounds like you're back on track and you'll soon been seeing fantastic results i'm sure of it!!

Welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm