Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Rewards for losses?

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Rewards for losses? Empty Rewards for losses?

Post  Janene Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Because I think we deserve it!! What do you plan on doing for yourself when you reach your goal?

Because my first goal will be to get under double digits I am not going to go crazy with clothes buying as I still will have quite a bit to lose, but I plan on going and getting my hair done. It needs a colour touch up and a more stylish cut. So I don't look so frumpy Mummy rofl

I also plan on buying a swimsuit and taking up swimming. I use to love it but now am too embarassed to be seen in swimmers Eeek . So I know I won't be model material but 99kilos will be better than now...and I'll be so proud i won't give two hoots what others think ignore

Share what you plan to do Yes
    jenny80
    jenny80

Rewards for losses? Empty Dinne out with Hubby

Post  jenny80 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 pm

My next goal is 67kg, going to celebrate with nice dinner out with hubby, on a free day of cource!!
    stefenia
    stefenia

Rewards for losses? Empty Re: Rewards for losses?

Post  stefenia Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:31 pm

I can't say I've thought about it. I continue to buy clothes as my size drops - because I can always alter dresses etc if they are too big. I don't want to wait until I am goal weight to feel good in clothes.

One of my motivators is to use clothes that I don't fit into (bought when smaller or ordered on-line and not fitting properly) as my next step in the transformation of weight loss. The scales are only part of the equation and although I haven't seen much difference in my measurements I have already fitted into a dress and 3 pairs of jeans that I had not fit into before. So very happy with that - and I plan to continue that way of knowing how things are going. Plus the comments from friends who are noticing - I am now the "shrinking lady"!

I will have to keep thinking on a reward for the May Challenge!

tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 am

My rewards are tattoos and clothes or shoes lol I love shoes now also when I loss 50 kilos I'm getting another one on my wrist and when I get to my goal weight I'm getting one in the inside of my upper right arm.
    _jo_
    _jo_

Post  _jo_ Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 am

I haven't really set myself any rewards yet. I guess a reward to me if just fitting back into all my 'thin' clothes haha
    I don't think i'll go buying to many clothes till i'm at least back to 80kg. I still have all my clothes which are size 14, 16, 18, 20 and now 22 (eek) so i've got enought o keep me going. I think i was only in my size 14's for 1 month lol so they are all brand new....mainly just jeans and some work skirts so they won't really go out of date anyway.

I'm really feeling motivated by the May Challenge so i think it would be good to have monthly challenge like that and maybe if i reach my goal each month i will reward myself.

My BIG reward if i get to goal and keep it off for maybe 6 months-1 year will be another tattoo and also a boob lift and tummy tuck....i've already got 2 caeser scars so bring on another one! I'll have to check before hand though if we ever plan on having 1 more baby i would def put off a tuck until thats over with.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 pm