Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Just about finished

berriganboy
    berriganboy

Just about finished Empty Just about finished

Post  berriganboy Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am

Hi there, as my title suggests i am nearly at the end of my weight loss. It has taken around 3 years so far and have only about 7-8kg to go. Briefly i weighed 172kg with blood pressure verging on a stroke bad knees bad back and and did not like going out of the comfort zone of my friends.I spent 12 months doing it by myself and going to the gym. I lost 20kg but knew there had to be something better out there. Saw the BT add and after a couple of months humming and haring i finally got it. Best thing i ever did. Starting Bt at 152kg at last weigh in i was 99kg so have lost 53kg on bt plus 20 beforehand for a total of 73kg. Yep i have lost a whole person.My goal is 95kg so not far to go.As you could imagine no more back or knee aches and blood pressure good ,after taking 5 pills a day now down to 1. I am away on holidays at the moment so a few kilos will creep back on but not worried about that.I get home next saturday so will po sunday and give that final push to goal. I have spent the last 8-9 months pretty much doing maintainence so its time to finish this off. The Bt website is a mess these days so i thought it might be better here with fewer but like minded people. Its a pity that Bt changed their site as it used to work very well.The live chat on wednsdays was great but it has dissapeared altogether now and nothing much seems to work right.Enough about that.
    I am looking forward to meeting new poeple here and helping in any way i can.
    BB
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Just about finished Empty Re: Just about finished

Post  Janene Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:58 am

Welcome BB! Hi There

You're going to be an asset around here I can imagine. What an unbelievable job you've done so far. A True inspiration!!! You can bet your life I'll be picking your brain along the way for advice and tips Razz

I do agree about the BT site, I use to be a member when I was on BT before (long story - had success and then pregnancy blew me back up lol) and I too agree it was far better before, although the forum has always been a big mess, nothing is where it's suppose to be hissy (anyway, could ramble on but I won't). Hence why this site was created Smile

Thanks for popping over.
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 am

I 2nd that you are a A True inspiration!!! I'm in awe of what you have lost that is amazing I am totally lost for words now and thats rare for me. Hi There
    tim.mcglone

Post  tim.mcglone Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 am

Awesome! Another male on this site Hi There

If I can lose only 1/2 of what you have accomplished i'll be a happy man BB.
    MelbGirl82

Post  MelbGirl82 Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 am

Wow, that's awesome! What an achievement :-)

It's great having other people who have almost completed their journey, because it helps keep the rest of us on track by keeping the end goal in our minds. That's excellent :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:25 am