Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

the Body Trim program

Bollo
    Bollo

the Body Trim program Empty the Body Trim program

Post  Bollo Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 am

anybody tried this program ?
    & if yes what where the results & was it worth it ?
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

the Body Trim program Empty Re: the Body Trim program

Post  Janene Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:32 am

Hiya Bollo

Pretty much all of us on here are on the BT program. As this forum was created because the main BT forum was so disorganised and unstructured. Although I think one or two here use Weight Watchers. I can say I've done Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and many other diets, and the BT program is the one I've had the most success with. I lost a good chunk of weight, but alas all the weightloss gave me a huge success with IVF and during the pregnancy I just let myself go pretty bad, hence why I'm back on BT now. I know it works so it's the one I will always return to. It's fairly easy and the only program that I know of that has good results WITHOUT the huge amount of exercise.

With that said, I do have friends who've had big success with Weight Watchers too. No one I know has had success with Jenny Crais (including me - a huge waste of money in my eyes).

The detox makes you feel a bit bleh, but after that you'll remember just how much you LOVE vegies Vegie Dance

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm