Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

May Challenge Results

stefenia
    stefenia

May Challenge Results Empty May Challenge Results

Post  stefenia Sun May 29, 2011 10:50 am

Hi all

May finishes on Tuesday - so it is time to check in.

Today was my free day so I am unlikely to lose any more than I have already - but I am pretty happy with 3.6kg. Hit the 9kg loss mark today - so very happy overall as I am nearly half way to my ultimate goal weight.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone else goes - and to find the overall "winner" of this challenge.

June challenge to come of course!
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

May Challenge Results Empty Re: May Challenge Results

Post  Janene Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Stef well done, that's a great loss. Due to my "slip" as of late I'll bow out of this challenge. I'm sure my weight would not have changed or may have increased. I am getting back on track this week so Hopefully I'll be boasting a great loss at the end of June!!
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Sun May 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Never mind Janene - we all know you had more important things to think about recently. Just get back on board when you can and aim for a decent June!
    Ang
    Ang

Post  Ang Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 am

Well today is the last day of May and it's check in time.

Overall I have lost 4.9kg which I'm proud of as Ive noticed a big change in my clothes, with my May challenge I got down to just past the half way mark of 3.6kg.

Next challenge I have set for myself is 10kg in 10wks which will take me through to my sons 4th bday and we all know how those cameras come out on bdays lol! plan on looking gr8 and on course.

Looking forward to see who kicked ass on the May Challenge.

stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Tue May 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Well done Angela - you and I are tied at the moment - just waiting for everyone else to check in.
    FeFe

Post  FeFe Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 am

Just weighed in and have lost another 500g since last wednesday so once again 500g seems to be my limit per week - but as we all say it is a loss
    Have a great day everyone
    FeFe

Post  FeFe Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 am

Just updated my ticker!!!!!
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 am

So Fe Fe - 2.3kg loss overall for May - yes? Better than nothing my dear - an averge of 500g per week will get you there no worries!

One thing I have found seems to help is to increase number of snacks - I now have 2 snacks between each meal - and the rate of weight loss has gone up. I will see if that continues to happen over the next few weeks and will report back to all who might be interested.

Interestingly I have just read Geoff's most recent blog and he talks about not changing things to make it happen faster. I don't believe the extra snacks fit into that category as we are told we can snack every hour if we need/want to. What he is warning about are things like extra PO days per week (which I kind of tried and it didn't really help) and omitting the last snack before bed. He completely believes in this system (all marketing hype aside) and my experience thus far is that it absolutely does work. I have lost close to half what I need to and feel great for it - so this is my new lifestyle - and I love it!

And I have done it without purchasing anything extra from his range - the constant marketing does annoy me!
    FeFe

Post  FeFe Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi there, thanks for the tip re the extra snacks. Even though my weight loss is slow my cms that I have lost make up for it - I have gone down a size in clothes so happy about that.
    I am going to try your tip re more snacks.
    I also agree re not buying anything from BT - I am happy I bought the book/dvd's etc but I have now changed my whole way of eating and my hubby too and we feel so much better for it and this is how we will eat for ever now.
    They have not replied to any of my emails so I am going to call them when I get a chance at work and tell them what I think!
    Have a great week everybody!
    Fe
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Greetings ladies, you have all done a wonderful job. I myself has gained 500g since starting BT. I know I had a couple of bad weeks and really went back to my old ways.

This week however, I started BT all over again. The 3 day PO day is over, yay. I'm doing this with a lady from work and are bringing in more workmates as they are asking questions. The more healthier people walking around work the better.

Anyway, I'm so, but I did not succeed.

Any ideas on June????

I promise I'll behave and do my best. No birthdays this month.

Oh and Stef, you look wonderful!!!

I'll soon bring myself to add a photo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content