Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Finally moving

kim
    kim

Finally moving Empty Finally moving

Post  kim Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 am

Hello My name is Kim and I have been stuggled to loose weight over the past three years and decided to give BT a go and am very proud to say that doing the Detox I have lost 4kgs already. Wow Clap I hope this is the start of new beginnings for me and my health and fitness. I live on a dairy farm and get quite alot of exercise chasing stock and milking cows. I also have a beautiful newfoundland dog that is just the best friend along with my hubby to. Thort I beta mention that or he might feel left out Hehehe Very Happy My family are great support and are very pleased I am trying to loose weight and are cheering me on. I look forward to sharing this journey with everyone and learning new habits about healthy eating and finally getting read of the carb cravings forever. Cheers to you all for getting out there and taking the challenge to better ourselves. Kim
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Finally moving Empty Re: Finally moving

Post  Janene Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 am

Welcome Kim! Hi There

I grew up around dairy farms, lots of fun. Although bloody hard work lol.

Well done on the 4 kilos, wow that's a great start isn't it!! You go!!!

Glad you decided to join the community here Smile Can't wait to follow your great progress further Clap

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:11 am