Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Change, changes, changing.......

vintagej
    vintagej

Change, changes, changing....... Empty Change, changes, changing.......

Post  vintagej Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Week 1 is OVER! Clap

After years and years and years of diets, pills, potions and WW about 8 times the single biggest difference this time is my TOTAL lack of cravings for carbs, chocolate and sweets!
    I am in SHOCK!

Seriously I am a girl who could sit down and eat an ENTIRE block of cadbury's and still be looking for more, a big bowl of pasta and still feel hungry? Yup that was me!
    I don't even miss them................OMG I can't tell you how that feels - amazing!!!!! It's like I've been cured, someone has waved a magic wand and POW I just don't feel like carbs/sugar/chocolate anymore...........

Don't get me wrong DETOX was hell - two days of feeling totally ill and massive headaches (I gave up coffee at the same time) but coming out the other side I feel incredible...........I gave myself Sunday as my free day and even then I didn't really feel like being too naughty, had some crumpets in the morning cos I missed them and some soba noodles at lunch time cos that's what I felt like.....a little bit of chocolate but I was able to STOP at a couple of pieces, I didn't feel like bingeing........A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Jumped on the scales this morning and I have lost 5kg - OMG in one week so excited...........but more than the numbers i feel FANTASTIC and that is more important!

Jxx
    stefenia
    stefenia

Change, changes, changing....... Empty Re: Change, changes, changing.......

Post  stefenia Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 am

Jodi - welcome to how it can feel on BT! I too could eat loads of chocolate and was always looking for more after dinner especially. Now (and partly due to having sweet snacks like protein muffins and protein bars) that is a thing of the past.

And 5kg in the first week is amazing! You will have lost a lot of water weight due to the carbs - but you are now on track - AND - halfway to achieving your goal for this month.

Well done!
    vintagej
    vintagej

Post  vintagej Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

thanks Stephaine Smile
    Jxx
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Jodi you sound so much like me!! I'm the same with a block of chocolate...I use to buy two of the smaller ones, for some reason it made me feel I wasn't eating as much lol.

Sounds like you're off to a great start Happydance
    vintagej
    vintagej

Post  vintagej Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Janene wrote:Jodi you sound so much like me!! I'm the same with a block of chocolate...I use to buy two of the smaller ones, for some reason it made me feel I wasn't eating as much lol.

Sounds like you're off to a great start Happydance

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing that is really funny about the chocolate, isn't it silly the things we do to trick our minds Cool
    Jxx
    Ang
    Ang

Post  Ang Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Well done Jodi!!!!

That weight loss is amazing and I bet you feel fantastic!!!!!

Woohoo
    FeFe

Post  FeFe Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 am

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 1kg since last week so happy with that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:55 pm