Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii?

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii? Empty Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii?

Post  Janene Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 pm

I've been thinking about getting it, currently I use the Wii Fit (original) and I'm getting a bit bored with it. I need something to do indoors as working and an 8.5 month old just doesn't leave me much time for walking. I like the Wii because I can jump on and do free stepping or jogging while watching the TV. But yeah, I'd like to try something new.

I've heard the EA sports game is quite intense lol, and for my fat ass I'm not sure if I can handle it just yet! Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii? 3770796586
    stefenia
    stefenia

Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii? Empty Re: Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii?

Post  stefenia Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 am

Hi Janene

I also use the Wii fit - though I have the plus version. This has lots of new activities including cycling which is amazingly difficult considering you are just stepping on the board! I don't know how they do it.

I haven't tried any of the sports games - not even the one that came with the Wii as I just love the Wii fit. I too use it to watch Tv while stepping and jogging - and while I am on holidays can get up to 70 or so mins per day.
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii? Empty Re: Anyone Tried the new EA Sports 2 on Wii?

Post  Janene Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:44 am

Ah Steph I'm with you, I love my Wii, with a 9 month old and working I just haven't got time to organise a walk into my day, plus we live near a highway and hubby is a little edgy with me walking with the pram close to such high traffic, which i don't blame him, those Semi's roaring past even make me nervous.

I might get the Plus and see what I think of that, we only have the original wii fit right now and although I love it, I think a change would be nice too

Thanks for the info!

Cycling you say Suspect
    tim.mcglone

Post  tim.mcglone Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:54 am

I've got an Xbox with Kinect. I use the Biggest loser workout on it and it's great!
    Only downside is that it can actually see you doing the exercises and tells off when you don't do them correctly or slack off.
    hissy
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 am

The Michael Jackson WII dance thing is fantastic. I can easily clock up the steps with that and have fun also. Daughter joins in and what started off as a bit of fun, we are now taking it personally when we outscore each other, but you can do it alone. I certainly can't dance like MJ, but I give it a good shot

I havent used the EA sports,but I have the My fitness coach, its pretty good and being a old version, JB HiFi were selling it for $15.
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 am

Cool... picked up the EA Sports at JB today. I have more fitness games and DVD's than you can poke a stick at. I better start using them in Geoff words

TODAAAY!!

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun May 01, 2011 9:07 am

Only downside to the EA game is the leg strap doesn't go around my fat thighs where it's suppose to hissy So I have to wear it lower, which makes the exercises not as easy because it doesn't pick up my movements aswell
    The squats, omg omg omg....can we say OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Laughing
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 am

well some dufuss Embarassed bought the game without reading the instructions. Luckily I bought a bum back from Avon a while back and so I used that, haha kids, told you I'd find something to use it for...

Anway, I don't have the bands either, so I use the weights we've got instead. I have to buy bands for our Toning class so I'll get them soon anyway. For now, substitution works well.

_jo_
    _jo_

Post  _jo_ Tue May 03, 2011 7:14 am

I only have WII Fit plus and a couple of dancing games.
    I want to get Zumba on WII though.

I'd love to get the Kinect to go with our xbox though. I've used it at a friends place and i like it cause you can't be slack like the Wii haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:32 am