Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Q about cereals

_jo_
    _jo_

Q about cereals Empty Q about cereals

Post  _jo_ Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 pm

I'm trying to find where it tells me what carbs etc i should be looking for in cereals?
    I'm looking through my referance guide and all i can find is the page with what brands and how much you can have.
    It mentions Kellogs All Bran but i have one in the cupboard i think it's uncle toby's bran....pretty much the same thing i just got it cheaper a few weeks ago before i started BT again. I'd hate to waste it. And do i have it with protien powder instead of milk??

When i've done BT before i never had cereal once so it's a bit new to me! I'll try and read the book again i think also
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Q about cereals Empty Re: Q about cereals

Post  Janene Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 pm

I think it's a wide area this one.
    But definitely have it with your protein powder, because you need your 100grams of protein with the cereal and thats the best way. I'd say the cereal you have at home should be fine. I think the ones to steer clear from are those really high sugar ones.

Mix the protein powder with water instead of milk too Smile
    _jo_
    _jo_

Post  _jo_ Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:15 am

Yeh i though that...i was suprised while re-reading my book last night that Chrunchy Nut Cornflakes were on the list! i don't think i'll get any though i would def eat the whole box if they were in the house!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:17 am