Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
stefenia
Meg
FeFe
Janene
8 posters

Check In Guys!

stefenia
    stefenia

Check In Guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Check In Guys!

Post  stefenia Sat May 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Hey Tanya - have a great time with your new challenge - we will see you when you can make it!

Weigh in tomorrow - see if I have held onto the 1.1kg loss so far this week! Seems like the extra snacks are doing their job.
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun May 15, 2011 2:14 am

Well Whoops....AFter being a self confessed weigh in junkie can you believe I forgot to weigh in yesterday the morning on my free day? Rolling Eyes

So now I'll hold off until Mid week because I had some yummy treats yesterday and don't want to jump on the scales this morning lol...might scare the life out of me Surprised
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Sun May 15, 2011 8:42 am

Good plan Janene. I find it takes about 3 days before my weight returns to that before the free day. My body is sooooo sensitive to starchy and sweet carbs.

This is one happy person though - 1.1kg for the week - my best loss for a while. I have now lost 7.5 kg overall - and virtually all of my clothes fit now. Amazing the difference those few kilos make as well as the 5cm lost from my waist (where I was carrying a lot of fat). Makes me even more determined to get to the healthy weight range - less than 10kg to go for that!
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 am

Steph that is fantastic girl!! Well done. I'm so happy to hear that.

As for me...ehh, getting a bit of that "bleh" feeling...you know, how you get so far and then start to doubt your ability to succeed? I guess having a bad flu (thanks to my little 9 month old) isn't helping...I am feeling miserable and just wanting to eat soft junk type foods that soothe my throat...also doing a horrible job on water intake...Need to snap out of it, going to have a big housework day today to get me moving around a bit, see if that helps.
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Mon May 16, 2011 4:13 am

Hi Janene

Things are always tough when you are not well - so don't be too hard on yourself. If you need to have a couple of less than perfect days then so be it. You can always do a couple of PO days later to get back on track. I know you can do this - and you will do it - you have done so well so far.

Take care and try to find a peaceful place (even if it is only in your head!
    yoga
    melly845
    melly845

Post  melly845 Mon May 16, 2011 4:44 am

Just checking in, I am on Week 3 of a self-imposed "lose 10kg in 10 weeks" personal challenge. Yesterday was my free day so I am on protein only today. My first week of the challenge I lost 1.2kg, and 1.4kg the second week so I am well on track to lose the 10kg in 10 weeks. I was very proud of myself this past week because even though I came down with a virus and was sick as a dog for most of the week I still managed to stick to BT 100% and go for a walk every day except Wednesday (was too sick that day to do anything except rest on the couch and watch tv). Normally being sick would be an excuse for me to just give up and eat crap so I was very happy with my efforts and was rewarded with a 1.4kg loss for the week. The key has been trying new recipes, planning out dinners for the week in advance and having heaps of variety to keep it interesting. I just feel like I am in a really good headspace right now and SO motivated. Just hope I keep feeling like this for a long time to come!
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Mon May 16, 2011 6:02 am

Well done Melly - not easy to do when you are not feeling well. I am sure that you will reach your goals as you seem to be a very focussed person.
    melly845
    melly845

Post  melly845 Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 am

Thanks stefenia, prior to starting my challenge I had actually been very UNfocussed for quite a while so I am very happy with this new change! Lets hope it lasts haha
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Melly send some of those organisational skills this way!! Laughing

Wow hun you are doing great! Congrats....Well and truely going to make your challenge goal at this rate.
    melly845
    melly845

Post  melly845 Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 am

Thanks Janene! Been so busy this week I haven't checked into this forum since Monday, so sorry for the late reply. Hope you are going well this week Smile
    FeFe

Post  FeFe Fri May 27, 2011 1:40 am

Hi everybody,
    Isnt it weird - or maybe it is just me - but some days you get up and get dressed and you feel fantastic and slimmer etc etc and then other days you get up and you feel fat and horrible - I am having one of those days!
    Hope you all have a great day!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:47 pm