Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My journey to become a YUMMY MOMMY!!

jenny80
    jenny80

My journey to become a YUMMY MOMMY!! Empty My journey to become a YUMMY MOMMY!!

Post  jenny80 Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 am

Hi, as title suggests im a mum to a 13 month old son, my first. During my pregnancy i put on a whopping 25kgs!! Wayyyyyy above the recomended amount. I read about how good breastfeeding was for weight loss and just thought the weight would fall off me, yeh NO!!
    Over a year later and im Still carrying an extra 14kgs. Now i know that others look at this & think its not TOO bad, not impossible to reach, i come from a family who carry extra weight easily, all my family is overweight. I have struggled all these years to keep myself in the healthy weight range and before getting pregnate i was 62kgs. My weight tends to fluctuate up or down 5kgs, but NEVER have i had to loose such a large amount before, am feeling a little lost on how to get there? I realy want to get to my goal weight as im not comfatabe being the size i am today,
    just dont feel nice in my clothes, something i loved before!!

Im on this Journey for myself, to get back to my happy self, Lets support eachother to get to our goals!!!

Jen.
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

My journey to become a YUMMY MOMMY!! Empty Re: My journey to become a YUMMY MOMMY!!

Post  Janene Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:32 am

Jen, Jen jen jen!! Good to see you here!
    You'll have that weight off in no time. Clap
    Can wait to see you flashing off that new shape and new clothes! Razz

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:28 pm