Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Meg's journey

Meg
    Meg

Meg's journey Empty Meg's journey

Post  Meg Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 am

OK, well here tis, another weight loss journey. After being dissapointed with Tony Ferguson, then Weight Watchers, now I'm doing Body Trim.

Im really hoping I can last longer with BT than WW. WW was working pretty good on the points system, but they changed to pro points. with the Points system I lost 7kgs on pro points for the same time only 2kg. Starting weight with WW 90.4 finishing with 80.1. Cracked it with them, gained 3.3kg till I gave in and joined BT. only 4 week gap so yeah, need to stay focused.

Anyway, this is the 1st weigh in day.
    Survived the detox.
    total loss on the 3 days was 2kg Vegie Dance
    Started adding vegies (OMG how good were they after nothing) and todays weight 80.1.
    Thank god for metamucil.

Took the measurements, but cant remember what I put down the 1st week and can't log in to check either (grrrr, thank you Janene for setting this up (need a kiss icon)

Found it difficult over easter break to stick to the regular eating. Didnt have carbs, but either forgot to eat at snack time or simply couldnt. At least today when at the shops, we thought we'd get some steamed Dims sims for lunch, but couldnt find any, so instead of giving in to temptation, we actually walked away and went home to grab the chicken that's in the fridge Clap (we being scaramush and daughter #2 who is annoying as she can eat what she wants and is still a bean pole)

Anway, might go and prepare tomorrows lunch.

Oh and made those chocolate mousse - hmmm the liquid sugar has a yukky aftertaste and made the fluffy one, but mines not fluffy. The taste is something I have to get used to and yes Cara, you toi (i know you are reading this) lol!
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Meg's journey Empty Re: Meg's journey

Post  Janene Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 am

Hi There Yay another journal to stalk!

I'm with you Meg on forgetting to have the snack, sometimes I don't realise how quickly time has gone and it's been a bit over 3 hours and I make a mad dash for the frige to eat something (doesn't that sound so weird? - I mean isn't that how we got here in the first place? Laughing )

2 Kilos is a great start for the detox! Well done on that loss. Clap

Now I know who your daughter is on here!

I have my sister here too, I know how great it is to have that little extra support, every morning we get excited to tell eachother (via phone) how much we've lost the previous day, yes she's just as addicted to the daily weigh in as me...perhaps she's a little worse (Love ya Jen Razz )

Looking forward to following your journey! Lots a Love
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 am

Well this is hopefully Im not going to log in today and actually put the computer down and veg out before work in the morning. Having 5 days off was absolutely wonderful.

So, today was very good and Cara once again made a yummy dinner. Beef strog.

Till tomoz, night night

Oh and when shopping today, we went to buy new shirts for our photo being done Friday night, and to my surprise I grabbed a size 14 but the 12 looked better, yippee, just need to work on the lower half of the body, would be nice if that was a size 12. It will, one day.

Now to find and additional 7000 steps to make up my 10000. Looks like im WIIing.

P.S. Janene - stalk away, I do Crazy
    Yep, you need to have someone else and someone that you can be cranky with and know not to take it seriously, mine my daughter, yours your sister.

I've tried moving the scales into another room, but they grow legs and appear back in the ensuite. Scales
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:57 am

OMG did I put on my grumpy pants today?? Mad

After a lovely loooong weekend, started work today. Bloody computers decided to move all the folders in document manager and hence, my documents gone, vanished, check our security and yes, they were removed What The??? So fotunately, this was discovered early in the morning and not too much work had been done, so the roll back wasnt that much of a disaster.

Anyway, between tradesman getting in my way, it's an office people, not fricken Bunnings, I made it home in time to take Cara down the street to drop of her resume, then home to call the lovely Customer Support Team at BT.

Hmmm, clearly its nearly that time of the month, that poor lady, did she wish she never answered my call...... well, started of being polite, then she put that "attitude tone voice on", BAD MOVE MISSY, Mess with me it was on, in the end I got my money back as guaranteed by Geoff, I got them to extend the "free time" and got them to change the actual delivery date to the correct date. catfight Woohoo

So, off the phone, then whiz Cara down to visit the vampire (im not allowed any more, border line anemic now), sit around, take her home then run off to pick up daughter #2.

So, on way home, I crack it again and have told kids that they are not allowed to have a life mid week...... bahahahaaha.... yeah right, like I'll keep that up.

So food wise I was a good girl until the blood bank, there's something about their cheese n crackers.

Oh well.

Till tomoz,

Ciao
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Ah Meg, I swear your day sounds very similar to mine!! We need to form a posse Mess with me lol

Don't worry, hubby had mashed potato tonight and omg it smelt soooooooooooo good, so I had a spoonful hissy I know I know I felt awful but my god was it good....*slaps wrists*

Ahh well, it's another day tomorrow Strong A few extra miles to make up for it I think.

Glad today is over for you now (and me too!)
    scaramush
    scaramush

Post  scaramush Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:08 pm

hey mummy

yes that wasnt such a good idea sitting u infront of the cheese while the vampire sucked my blood away. Waiting
    but u did control urself did i got there and we had some cheese and crackers.

grills kababs and steamed vegetables for dinner. yumo

i went for a walk today to get milk from the 711 near home. so i did my planned walk. now watching mum do her step ups on the wii. Wink
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:53 am

Day 9 Thurs 28th April,

Well work wise was a bit better, computer problems were still there, but was able to rectify fairly quickly.

Food wise, well brekky was special K with Bran and protein with milk
    scoffed down a tin of tuna for morning tea, mind you it was 5 hours after brekky.
    Then lunch, mean n salad
    Afternoon tea 50g of deli meat
    Dinner is chicken cacitori (whatever) with vegies

Supper will probably be something that Cara and I find when we get back from St John training tonight.

So, must stop playing on computer now and get ready for training.

Till tomoz
    Ciao
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:23 am

Day 11

What happened to day 10? Oh well, watched the Royal Wedding, oh the dress was gorgeous, happy couple!!

Anyway, 1st free day, but the sad part is, woke up and my only craving was for vegemite on toast hissy That's probably a good sign, my head is obviously heading in the right place and the thought of eating complex carbs is not high on the agenda.

So, today is too nice to be indoors, going to play outstide,

Catch ya
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:09 pm

continuation of Day 11.

What a day, didnt eat between meals as advised as I was TOOOO FULLLL. Subway for lunch and Indian or dinner.

Was dissapointed in both meals. Subway didnt have enough salad on it and the butter chicken n rice didnt taste all that flash and the naan bread was yummy, but ate too much.

This must be a good sign.

OK back to PO only tommoz,

Bring on those egg, chicken, etc only at least its only for one day.

Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 am

Day 12

My god it's quiet on the forum, maybe everyone is working out, or perhaps they are simply busy... Anyway, yesterdays "free day" wasnt as exciting as I hoped it would be. Dinner was flop.

The EA Sports is fun to start off with but I can see I'll get bored with that one after the 6 week challenge we started. Probably go back to the BL after this, shake it up a little. Most of the activities on the challenge I do at the Step Into Life training we do on Tuesdays night, so I can't feel any effects, so I'll have to increase the intensity myself I think. I did work up a sweat, but I'm notsore and I would be after SIL classes.

Am glad that im on PO again, kinda missed it.

So, grocery shopping is completed for the week. Eating healthy is costing more than eating full cards.

Took Cara for a 40 min driving lesson, she's getting better, will hit the main roads soon, at least now she is learning to keep driving when a car is behind her instead of pulling over.

Anyway, Free day will be Mothers Day. Doing the 8km walk again for the Mothers day Classic, got to beat last years time 76mins and dinner with the family for Mothers day and my birthday.

OK, might go and stalk the BL site for a while.

Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 am

OMG, last post was Sunday 1st May. Tutt tutt tutt. Shocked

Well since then, I've been a naughty girl. I've been using the Mothers day and my birthday excuse waaaaay beyond the actual day. So, tonight is a new night. I'm not going to do the 3 day detox again (gross) but I'll start with PO day and use the menus.

I'll confess tho, I have had 50-100g of dark chocolate daily. I'v never been a fan of chocky, but since easter I was given dark chocolate and so now I LOVE IT. With eating 100g a day, I was still losing weight, so I'm not going to beat myself up with it and continue eating that. Energy in = energy out so I'm not too concerned.

Anyway, must get dinner ready

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon May 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Welcome back Meg Clap

I'm a bit of a chocoholic I do admit, although I love the fact that free days make chocolate taste that wee bit better!! Hard to imagine anything could improve it but it does!!

Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Tue May 17, 2011 1:13 pm

grr feeling really Blaaagh. Dont you just wish you could be addicted to healthy lifestyle just as quick as you get addicted to bad lifestyle.

Well on a positive side, at least Ive given up smoking now for 3 months and feel great about that, in fact, I'm wishing I did this years ago. 24 year habbit GONE.

Now just the bad eating habbit to be gone.

stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Tue May 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Wow Meg - how does it feel to give up the smokes! Congratulations as this is a major thing. I gave up over 20 years ago and have never regretted it.

I am sure the bad eating habits will follow - once you get used to the system it becomes second nature. Good luck!
    Clap
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks Stef, it sure does feel great. I really was only smoking as my vice. Once I recognised that, I figured, if I can go through a divorce, raise 2 children from ages 5 & 2 (now 17 & 15), move house 4 times in 4 years, I can give up the smoking.

Having had done Weight watchers before given them up help with the eating as I had some eating training in process.

Life is full of obstacles, smoking was one of them.

Now to todays news,

Still feeling snappy crappy.
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Fri May 20, 2011 2:27 am

Meg congratulations on giving up smoking!! That's fantastic. I had to give up when we were about to embark on IVF to try for our son. It was horrible lol, but my motivation was far more powerful than my will to keep smoking so eventually I did it...glad I did as IVF gave us a beautiful miracle....

Keep ya head up, I'm in a bit of a slump right now too...maybe we can share the same rope out of his hole?!
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Fri May 20, 2011 3:56 am

Hi Meg and Janene

Sad to hear you are both in a bit of a slump - life gets on top of us from time to time. Sounds like you both need some positive news like weight loss or cm loss! That would make a great rope!

I feel as though I have been hugely blessed on the BT journey so far - cannot believe how easy it is. But we are all just one moment away from a slip which could be caused by just about anything. I really hope that you can both pick yourselves up and get back on track. The enthusiasm will come if you can stay focussed.

Happydance
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Mon May 23, 2011 12:11 pm

**** WARNING TO THOSE READING - CONTENTS MAY OFFEND****

ok, I'M PISSED. Fricken annoyed, Im at the point today that I'm thinking, WHY? Clearly I'm not allowed to have a life and friends or suffer the consequences and stay fat, yes F.A.T. Why sugar coat it and say, overweight, I'm friggen fat.

Bored to death with constant protein. Bored to death with salads.

Yep, I've gained again.
    Mad
    Apologies if you have read this and not impressed, but hey, it's my journal and these are my thoughts. Crazy

IT'S ALL MY FAULT FOR THE WEIGHT GAIN NO ONE CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MYSELF EXCEPT MYSELF.

stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi Meg

No offense taken dear one! I think we all reach that point where if we have to eat one more gram of protein we will scream! I had my PO day today and first the first time really didn't do it easy. I just kept telling myself - it is just one day!

You know what to do and how to do it. If the system is driving you mad - change something. Try different meals (so not salad all the time) different snacks etc. Even some different exercise so that your body gets shocked into weight loss again. The best thing about BT is you can always start again - so if you have had a bad week - well next week can be better.

And you are right - it is your journal - so mouth off as much as you want - and all you will get in return is ... hugs!
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Tue May 24, 2011 9:24 am

Ah Stefanie, you're a wonderful breath of fresh air. Thank you. Lots a Love

I'm involved in an outdoor fitness class but could only afford 1 lesson per week as I was also paying for my daughter, but she's now quit to concentrate on Yr 12 so I've now increased my lessons to 2 times a week.

I don't think I've hit a brick wall that hard before.

Yes, you are correct, all I need to do is start again. Cmon MOJO come baaaack

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:03 pm