Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
tmitchell
Ang
Janene
tanjasweightloss
8 posters

Day 3 of Detox

tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Day 3 of Detox  Empty Day 3 of Detox

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:24 am

LOL I'll be the first to make a post here I'm on day 3 and haven't lost any weight but haven't put it on either, and I'm starting to worry what if I got this program and it doesn't' work I guess cos I've been stuck in the plateau for so long my brain is just freaking out. I did read that if you only ate 2-3 meals a day for such a long time your body had been in survival mode so I'm hoping that's just it, if anyone knows please please let me know.

Oh I couldn't think of a topic either lol
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Day 3 of Detox  Empty Re: Day 3 of Detox

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:24 am

What's your water intake like hun? That's a big factor in weightloss on BT. Really try to get those 3 litres in. I have a glass almost surgically attached to my hand lolol..
    Day 1 and 2 of my detox I met my water needs - and lost 1 and 1.2 kilos respectively...day 3 i was slack on the water and only lost 300 grams Day 3 of Detox  973948445 , so I really believe water plays a big part
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 am

No where near the 3 litres I worked out maybe 7 glasses for yesterday I'm going down the street to buy a 2 litre bottle of water and also have an extra 8 glasses plus going to set my phone to go off every hour to make sure I get the water. it explains alot of why I havent lost not enough water if you where close I would give you the biggest hug Very Happy
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:27 am

Awww and I love hugs too!! Day 3 of Detox  973948445

You're welcome. Sometimes I feel like I "slush" when I walk because of all the water, I keep telling my husband I'll grow gills one day Day 3 of Detox  277638789
    Ang
    Ang

Post  Ang Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:49 am

Hi,

I must be in the same boat of not drinking enough water as I'm also on my 3rd day and have only dropped 400 grams. Maybe I need to get out the needle and thread lol and sew the glass to my hand. Good luck Tanja, its a new start for both of us.
    tmitchell

Post  tmitchell Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:36 am

The first time I did detox I managed to eat way too much protein, so this time I am weighing the lot. I was also eating protein bars that werent as compliant as I thought, so I only managed to lose 1.5kg in my first week originally. I didn't drink enough water either, so I do believe that that does make a massive difference.
    It will happen, week 2 I followed it to the letter and lost nothing, so it may take your body a little while to adapt and get used to the constant eating and drinking. Stick with it, I have only heard great things about this program, definitely nothing from anyone that says it doesnt work, it may just take a little time for your body to catch up!
    tanjasweightloss
    tanjasweightloss

Post  tanjasweightloss Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:00 am

I am thinking that my body is not used to the eating I had cut done alot as when I started snacks for me would make me hungry and would eat the whole day through but decided to do what it said and will just have to wait. and make sure I keep up the water I must say thou I have been peeing like crazy today Lmao
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:17 am

Remember if you're feeling awfully weak or starving that you can have a protein snack up to every hour. You don't have to wait the 3. Some days I just find by afternoon I feel that horrible weak feeling when I'm lacking food so I have a snack every 1-1.5 hours, but I still got a loss on the scales. Just make sure it's a protein snack - and yup the bars are a no no during the detox, in fact the bars are only to be used as "treats" occasionally. I learnt that the hard way too last time lol
    Bollo
    Bollo

Post  Bollo Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:09 am

on the subject of a detox system what's the best ? or can any of you recommend a brand to get ?
    MelbGirl82

Post  MelbGirl82 Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 am

Hey guys

On the subject of water, I found it easier to drink water with a slice of lemon/lime in it. I have a bottle which holds approx 600ml. Four of those each day gives me 2.4lt, I put some lemon in it and it's so much easier. Plus lemon is a natural detox ingredient as well :-)
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:40 am

Bollo wrote:on the subject of a detox system what's the best ? or can any of you recommend a brand to get ?

I think you'll find we've all done the BT detox Bollo - and I think thats a fantastic one to do, really kick starts your weightloss Scales
    Bollo
    Bollo

Post  Bollo Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 am

what is the BT detox & where do you buy it ?
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 am

Bollo wrote: what is the BT detox & where do you buy it ?

By BT I mean Bodytrim. It's all part of the package. Just the first 3 days of BT are a protein only detox that rids your body of carbs. Yes
    Bollo
    Bollo

Post  Bollo Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:33 am

ok thanks, i have just got the call back today from them & they adv me of the cost of the BT program, after being in body building for years in my younger days i find it hard to believe that they guarantee 5kg weight loss in the first week most of that would be dehydration
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 am

Hi Bollo

Yes you do lose a lot of water weight on the detox - as your body adjusts to no carbohydrates. Apparently you retain 3g of water for every gram of carbohydrate eaten - so it is important to get rid of that and kick start your metabolism.

Not many people seem to lose 5kg in the first week - I certainly didn't. I don't plan to try the guarantee as I am still happy with the program. I think I will cancel my trim club membership - that has done nothing for me! But the forum on BT as well as this one make a big difference.

With regards water - I have a 450mL travel mug which I keep topped up with water and ice (I like my water cold) and find I fill 6-8 times a day. I have a really dry mouth so drinking continuously helps a lot. Mind you I have never drunk so much water in my life - I am as hydrated as I have ever been. I find that drinking so much tends to keep the hunger pangs away as well.
    Meg
    Meg

Post  Meg Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:30 am

Hey Tania, I love your idea of setting the phone on a reminder, even though I have the water with me but because Im not thirsty, I don't tend to drink it.

I too didnt lose the 5kg as quaranteed - think I might test the water,(so to speak), with the guarantee, not impressed with their web site, feeling hormonal so might use that to pluck up the courage. lol!

With the carbs on detox - missed my bread and tatoes/rice etc but chocolate doesnt faze me, not a huge fan, but my cheese Crying or Very sad how I miss you

Funny.... finished detox and am yet to have a slice of bread.
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 pm

I am also thinking of calling BT about the guarantee - not only did I not lose the weight, but they charged my credit card less than 3 weeks after I got the system. I did not get onto the trim club until nearly a week after the system arrived and they have already charged me for a month's membership. I intend to cancel my membership and see if I can get the charges reversed. The website is a joke - when I tried to login yesterday to update my details I could not get on and it has been unavailable several times in the month. Not happy - so we will see how I go tomorrow when normal service resumes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:17 pm