Body Shrinkage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Of course I need a Buddy!! - Just finishing detox.

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Of course I need a Buddy!!  - Just finishing detox. Empty Of course I need a Buddy!! - Just finishing detox.

Post  Janene Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Who's up for it? I have quite a large amount of weight to lose so I'm in for the long haul.
    Also have a young bubba (8.5 months) so trying to juggle it all.
    (Oh and I work 3 days a week lol - just to throw more chaos into the picture)
    tim.mcglone

Of course I need a Buddy!!  - Just finishing detox. Empty Re: Of course I need a Buddy!! - Just finishing detox.

Post  tim.mcglone Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Judging by your start weight and comparing it to mine I'd say our goals are similar.
    The main exception being the obvious one as I'm male and more likely to lose weight a little quicker.
    But I can add light entertainment and a good dose of humor along the way Of course I need a Buddy!!  - Just finishing detox. Smiley-bounce001
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Of course I need a Buddy!!  - Just finishing detox. Empty Re: Of course I need a Buddy!! - Just finishing detox.

Post  Janene Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Humour, I like it!!

And someone to handle my hissy fits too when I have a shitty week Of course I need a Buddy!!  - Just finishing detox. 973948445
    Why sir you sound perfect!
    tim.mcglone

Post  tim.mcglone Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh yes, I just live for hissy fits Laughing
    Bring it on Missy!

I am fantastic at comic relief Of course I need a Buddy!!  - Just finishing detox. Smiley-cool05
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:27 am

Tim you need to start yourself a journal so I can stalk it Twisted Evil Razz
    FeFe

Post  FeFe Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 am

I need a buddy to keep me motivated etc - I want to lose at least 15kgs by the time I go on my overseas trip on 1/7/11 - help needed!!!!!
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am

Hi Janene, Tim and Fe

I have started a May challenge - if we all join in together we can encourage each other along the way.

Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:56 am

I joined Stephs challenge, so jump on over with us guys. We can all keep eachother motivated

I elect Tim to be the official butt kicker of anyone who slacks off Lmao
    tim.mcglone

Post  tim.mcglone Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 am

Sheesh, just because I'm the only boy Laughing Laughing

I might have to look over this challenge Smile
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 pm

tim.mcglone wrote:Sheesh, just because I'm the only boy Laughing Laughing

I might have to look over this challenge Smile

But of Course, you have the biggest boot! Razz
    kim
    kim

Post  kim Sun May 08, 2011 5:21 am

Waiting Well I have my secnd weigh in Monday. Had a very emotional week and hop like Mad I manage to loose some kgs. Trying to stay Strong and not give in to tempation from emotions. Scales
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun May 08, 2011 12:20 pm

kim wrote: Waiting Well I have my secnd weigh in Monday. Had a very emotional week and hop like Mad I manage to loose some kgs. Trying to stay Strong and not give in to tempation from emotions. Scales

hang in there Kim. I find on really emotional days (I'm an awful stress eater) I make sure I have some of the sweet BT compliant snacks in the fridge. Like the protein balls or chocolate mousse. Have a look in the recipe section for some ideas Smile
    kim
    kim

Post  kim Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanx Janene,
    I will definitely look them up and use them Smile I am off to visit a friend who is very ill tomoro and I am taking most of my protein snacks with me so I can keep up with my programe. I am also planning my daily diet plan so I can stay as best I can on track with the programme Wink
    I have created a lillyslim but can't add it to my profile so it shows up when I write. Don't know how to get it from lillyslim to my bodyshrinkage page????? hissy
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun May 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi Kim

I fixed your ticker for you,although I couldn't get the image to work (the little side one).

If you go back to Lilyslim you just selected the wrong type of code that's all. There is a tutorial with pictures in the Help section of this site on how to choose the right code Yes
    stefenia
    stefenia

Post  stefenia Sun May 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey Janene - you are doing so well for the May challenge - you might need to reset! Woohoo
    Janene
    Janene
    Admin

Post  Janene Sun May 08, 2011 3:49 pm

LoL Laughing Steph, it will be nice to actually REACH a goal for once Clap

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:29 am